How to Improve Production, Cash Flow, and Profitability Through Accountability
April 9 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree – $15.00
The Most Successful Dental Practices Grow From The Inside Out: Do The Right Things Now.
- Establish an accurate economic vision based on your mission and values
- Establish practice goals that are SMART – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely
- Lead with emotional intelligence, equipping your team to powerfully represent y your mission
- Create systems and policies, equipping you and your team to focus your energy on your revenue, not just your expenses
- Define the patient flow and economic benchmarks that justify your need for an associate and/or Partner
- Collect enough to fund your overhead, lifestyle, debt service, retirement, and reserves
- Manage your overhead using “Best Practices” revenue, collection, and expense standards
- Eliminate uncertainty and create a life of fun, fulfillment, and financial reward
About the Speaker…
Kerry K. Straine, Certified Professional Behavioral & Values Analyst, holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and has been in business and financial management for more than thirty years. It was Kerry’s education and experience in accounting that led to the development of The Straine Management System™, the premier platform that provides strategic planning, leadership and team development, policy and management system design, training, monitoring and coaching for dental professionals throughout the United States and Canada.
Kerry’s contribution to the dental industry earned him the award for Best Practice Management Consultant in the nation in 2012. The mission of Straine is to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of all professionals in the dental industry.
As a Certified Professional Behavioral & Values Analyst, Kerry understands that behavior and attitude can help or hinder the strategic process and because of that knowledge he is able to assist dental professionals gain a better understanding of the complexity of strategic leadership.
Kerry says about personal strategic leadership effectiveness, “Thinking strategically, acting decisively and in alignment with the practice’s strategy, and influencing others’ commitment to short- and long-range objectives is the essence of effective leadership. The Straine Management System™ provides the essential systems and processes that can improve the strategic functioning of a dental team.”
Kerry has also contributed to the dental industry with innovations such as the Straine Practice Analysis™, a window into the day-today operations of a dental practice that illuminates the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of existing strategies and systems. As an administrative reformer, Kerry recognizes the significance of each dentist’s unique clinical vision and standard of care, but says that “without a well-defined philosophy and sound management system, the business will fail to deliver on its owner’s promise or stand the test of time.”